The Union Minister, Email Test Edition

Subject: The Union Minister, Email Test Edition
Date: December 4th 2016

This is a test of the Union Minister mailing list server.Union Minister Test Image

Once you receive this email, please help us test the unsubscription process by unsubscribing to the Union Minister at the bottom of this email.

Thanks for participating in our test!  Have a blessed day!

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

A publication of Union Bible College and Academy providing thought-provoking articles, news updates, and announcements about upcoming school events.

Privacy Policy:

We will not share or disclose your personal information from this mailing list to any other third party. If you receive an email from this system, it is because you have expressly asked through this system to receive emails (opt-in).